Two weeks from now Im going to be an old lady, and as my right as an old lady I have made a wish list of my recent request. This items will go perfect Â to the sophisticated and glamorous life I would love to live!
Feel free to be inspired and let yourself long for beautiful objects!
- Orb Champagne-Wine BucketÂ – how can I live a fancy life without a gold champagne bucket?
- Orb Champagne Gold JiggerÂ – and of course a gold jogger which completes the bucket…
- Leda the Swan DiamondÂ -Â who doesn’t need something sparkly and expensive on their hand
- Lunar Book-endÂ – I love the modern art deco look on this brass beauty
- Edge Champagne FlutesÂ – these will be needed every new years eve and the 17-may brunch
- Day PlannerÂ – I need structure and devising in my life, and this is pretty and elegant
- Silk KomonoÂ – sunday comes one day a week, best to be prepared…… with this
- Sleeping MaskÂ – because Im a cat and I love to sleep
- St-Germain LiqueurÂ – have you seen this bottle? Cant wait to accessories my bartable with it!
- Globe – its time for me to update my geographical skills and this will be very helpful
- Bottle openerÂ – this is beautiful and I probably need it for opening bottles….probably
- ShakerÂ – how can I increase my barskills without a proper shaker. In copper, of course
- Azucena StoolÂ – some things are just needed to add your space some real prettiness
- JewelryÂ – Im dropping the rococo gown but IÂ´ll very much have this stunning neckpiece!
- CalendarÂ – this charming calendar will also work well for decorating my walls