One of my favorite spring flowers is Snakes head. The flower petals has this amazing pattern which gives this etherial plant a edgy look. Such a beautiful sign of spring!
Quote from one of my favorite authors Anais Nin.
I brought in some lilac branches here the other day, and now they have started to blossom. Â Â Â Â The scent! I can’t image something more spring-like than this lovely smell!
Theese beautiful photos are shot by Heather Payne, and inspire me to go out and pick a nice bouquet, to place on the dinner-table. The joy looking at gorgeous flowers!
Two weeks from now Im going to be an old lady, and as my right as an old lady I have made a wish list of my recent request. This items will go perfect Â to the sophisticated and glamorous life I would love to live!
Feel free to be inspired and let yourself long for beautiful objects!
- Orb Champagne-Wine BucketÂ – how can I live a fancy life without a gold champagne bucket?
- Orb Champagne Gold JiggerÂ – and of course a gold jogger which completes the bucket…
- Leda the Swan DiamondÂ -Â who doesn’t need something sparkly and expensive on their hand
- Lunar Book-endÂ – I love the modern art deco look on this brass beauty
- Edge Champagne FlutesÂ – these will be needed every new years eve and the 17-may brunch
- Day PlannerÂ – I need structure and devising in my life, and this is pretty and elegant
- Silk KomonoÂ – sunday comes one day a week, best to be prepared…… with this
- Sleeping MaskÂ – because Im a cat and I love to sleep
- St-Germain LiqueurÂ – have you seen this bottle? Cant wait to accessories my bartable with it!
- Globe – its time for me to update my geographical skills and this will be very helpful
- Bottle openerÂ – this is beautiful and I probably need it for opening bottles….probably
- ShakerÂ – how can I increase my barskills without a proper shaker. In copper, of course
- Azucena StoolÂ – some things are just needed to add your space some real prettiness
- JewelryÂ – Im dropping the rococo gown but IÂ´ll very much have this stunning neckpiece!
- CalendarÂ – this charming calendar will also work well for decorating my walls
This summer two friends of mine were married. It was a wonderful wedding. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Relaxed atmosphere, lovely food and drinks, and of course a lot of love.
I was honored to get the job of doing the decorating. These are some shoots of the tables where the dinner was held.
A great thanks to Marita NielsenÂ who shoot these beautiful pictures.
Every summer I usually visit my grandparents who lives at the west coast of Norway. When I leave them, I always have something with me, like an old suitcase, tableware, jewelry and other bits and bobs. On these pictures IÂ´ve collected some of their stuff and styled it with some of their flowers from their beautiful garden.
Hope youÂ´re having a wonderful summer!
Peace & love!
Last week was my last one at the lovely interior store Milla Boutique. IÂ´ve been working there as a trainee for six months, and there have been six wonderful months where I have learned, developed my skills regarding interior styling, met a lot of interesting people, sipped prosecco, discovered amazing decor objects and laughed A LOT. The two charming ladies behind the store Camilla Berntsen and Tine Robertsen has been the most welcoming as ever imagined. I wish them good look further on. I know theres Â´lots of thrilling things going on with the boutique!
Some of my shoots at Milla Boutique
Â Hello! and welcome to marivondeco.com
As IÂ´m pretty addicted to beautiful pictures, I wish to contribute sharing all the wonderful stuff thats out there. I hope youÂ´ll find this page pleasing for the eye and inspiring for the mind.